Re: R: energy is real

At 8:51 PM +0100 3/16/00, Paolo Cavallo wrote:

"Good" and "evil" are much more useful in communication and
description of human reality than energy is. Are good and evil
"real"?
The matter is bigger than you put it, I'm afraid. Leigh's ideas are
useful to deepen our
understanding of our own concept: I find no use in being aggressive.

Writing in English is hard work for me. Please forgive me if I have
been improper, obscure
or (God forbid) harsh to anyone.

Best regards,

Paolo Cavallo

We (or at least I) wish it were possible to see the hands
gesticulating as these passionate but sane thoughts were expressed!

britton@academic.ncssm.edu you have forgotten everything
(919) 286-3366 x224 Albert Einstein, 1936