Re: URL Needed

Hi all,

Does anyone have the URL for the web site at University of Texas (I
believe) where they house the links to a lot of the online physics
courses around the country? Private reposes might be best. Thanks a
lot.

Sam Held

Dear Sam:

You are welcome to use the Homework Service.
It is a better teaching tool than a textbook.
The first step is to go to the URL
http://hw.ph.utexas.edu/overview.html
and/or
http://hw.ph.utexas.edu/hw.html
and fill out the form.
Documentation is on-line.

There is no charge, so please feel free to
initiate a class and try the Homework Service.
**** The best things in life are free ****
We don't think you will find any WWW system with
functionality as good as the Homework Service.
We hope this service will be a benefit to you
and your students. Please let us know if
you have any difficulties, and please make
suggestions.

Have fun.

Regards,
Fred