Re: Physics First

JMGreen@SISNA.COM 03/09/00 07:15PM >>>
Is there the thought that ANY physics major has not taken sufficient
chemistry to teach in a HS if needed? Pitty!

Jim Green

I have taught physics at the college level for 37 years, but I think I
would have trouble with high school chemistry. In order to know what I
was talking about I would have to begin to talk about orbital and
electron clouds. I don't think that stuff flies very well in high
school chemistry!
WBN