Re: EPSILON_ZERO, OK ?

My posting was meant to be read literally. There is no
implication, that I can see, that QCD is mentioned in TMU or that
I am advocating such mention outside of my posting.

Adam was by constitution and proclivity a scientist; I was the same, and
we loved to call ourselves by that great name...Our first memorable
scientific discovery was the law that water and like fluids run downhill,
not up.
Mark Twain, <Extract from Eve's Autobiography>