Re: EPSILON_ZERO, OK ?

At 9:14 AM -0600 3/2/00, Jack Uretsky wrote:

F = K*Q1*Q2/r^2 puts electricity, magnetism and gravity on the
same footing. K is Newton's G for gravity, K_e for electricity, K_m for
magnetism. The "charge" of gravity is mass, coulomb for electricity, and
coulomb (hidden from view) for magnetism. The magnetic coulomb may be
like the color charges of QCD, hidden from public view.
I do not apologize to all who have seen this before.
Regards,
Jack

and where do we find these magnetic monopoles which follow this law?

britton@academic.ncssm.edu you have forgotten everything
(919) 286-3366 x224 Albert Einstein, 1936