Units required for a BS degree in physics

Dear phys-l readers,

The California State University system is proposing to reduce the
minimum number of required semester units for a bachelor's degree from 124
to 120. Currently, our BS degree requirement is 124 units - and our faculty
generally feels that this is a bare minimum for the BS in physics.

I would appreciate receiving information on the unit requirements
for bachelor's degrees in physics at your institutions. If you offer more
than one bachelor's degree (BA and BS, or BS in applied physics, etc.),
please send information for all degrees that you offer.

Sincerely,

Mark Shapiro
Cal State Fullerton
http://www.irascibleprofessor.com