Re: EPSILON_ZERO, OK ?

F = K*Q1*Q2/r^2 puts electricity, magnetism and gravity on the
same footing. K is Newton's G for gravity, K_e for electricity, K_m for
magnetism. The "charge" of gravity is mass, coulomb for electricity, and
coulomb (hidden from view) for magnetism. The magnetic coulomb may be
like the color charges of QCD, hidden from public view.
I do not apologize to all who have seen this before.
Regards,
Jack

Adam was by constitution and proclivity a scientist; I was the same, and
we loved to call ourselves by that great name...Our first memorable
scientific discovery was the law that water and like fluids run downhill,
not up.
Mark Twain, <Extract from Eve's Autobiography>