Word processor for math and physics

How many of you know about and use EXP? This is a word processor from
Brooks Cole written by a mathematician that is a real joy to use, and has
been for years. I first bought an early DOS version and found it
remarkably easy to use - and it was the first WYSIWYG word processor I'd
ever encountered. Formulas are quick and easy to type in, and, if you
prefer, you can convert a file to LaTex. Tex users weep when they see me
use EXP.

There is a demonstration copy - full-featured, I think, except for saving
files - at
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Simon_Smith/viewer.htm

Laurent Hodges, Professor of Physics
12 Physics Hall, Iowa State University, Ames, IA 50011-3160
lhodges@iastate.edu http://www.public.iastate.edu/~lhodges