Re: scientific method(s), was PSEDO-SCIENCE

The main point of Glenn's last message was that science deals
with the "true nature" while mathematics deals with the "man-
made" world. "Observations", "deductive testing" and "etc."
imply many ways of discovering things. I see no discrepancy
between what he wrote and what John is saying below.

My question is --> why "dealing with man-made logical
structures" should be a disqualification". Mathematics can
be called science if the definition of science is based on
methodology rather than on what is being investigated.
Science is broader than natural science.