Re: There's some gratitude for you!

Cool. Now tell us how you use reading memos and what they are, please.

Dan M the demanding
Dan MacIsaac, Assistant Professor of Physics and Astronomy, Northern AZ Univ
danmac@nau.edu http://purcell.phy.nau.edu PHYS-L list owner

Quote without comment from one of my students' daily reading memos:

I am infinitesimally grateful to the Serway-Beichner physics book
for elucidating the difference between a scalar and vector quantity.

Good job Bob; pass it on to Ray!