Re: Grade Inflation (Was: Student Evaluations of Teaching)

On Sun, 02 Jan 2000 11:23:28 -0800 "Bernard G. Cleyet & Nancy Ann Seese"
<georgeann@REDSHIFT.COM> writes:

Another example if the increasing disparity in our 'new communist
free" world. Education is even less free and available -- to the
advantage of the kleptocrats.

Please explain the term "kleptocrats" . I am unable to find it in my
dictrionary or encyclopedia. Does it have anything to do with
kleptomania"

Herb Gottlieb from New York City
(Where we have every nationality except kleptocrats)