From: Jim Green <JMGreen@SISNA.COM>
To: <PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu>
Sent: Thursday, December 16, 1999 2:13 PM
Subject: Re: I agree. LKS

Look folks, Phys-L is not the entire Universe -- It is just too cumbersome
to remember to turn of styled msgs for recipients who choose to live in
the
19th C. As we move into what some ill informed people want to call the
21st C, shouldn't our technology move with us? There are none of us who
can't get a free copy of an HTML aware reader -- nor is there a school any
where -- except in the Texas desert or in Kosevo -- who's IT people can't
afford the same.

I propose that it should be the anti-HTML people who should be expected to
adapt and not the pro-HTML people - - we have (almost) patiently tolerated
Luddites long enough.

Just little me over here in my corner.