Re: I agree. LKS

At 15:24 16 12 1999 -0500, you wrote:
For once I agree with Jim--at least about the HTML*. ;-)

Rick

And _I_ agree with Rick: Until technology improves further attachments are
not only a pain they are dangerous -- and Vcards are just silly

But , Rick, only this once??? (:-(

*However attachments are a real problem for those getting the list in digest
form (they are not incorporated into the digest) and there is the continuing
scare about attachments containing viruses. I think the digest creator can
deal with the HTML to plain text conversion (although fancy formatting will
be lost). I would also think that listserve software would now have the
capabilities of dealing with HTML and even attachments in order to create
digests--but don't know that for a fact.

Jim Green
mailto:JMGreen@sisna.com
http://users.sisna.com/jmgreen