Re: biophysics

I don't know anything about biophysics or biophysics courses,
but I did recently meet (by email and phone) a physicist at
the University of Pennsylvania who teaches what must be a
fascinating course. His name is Phil Nelson and the course
web page is at http://dept.physics.upenn.edu/~nelson/Course/280.html.
He tells me he's thinking of writing a textbook, but until then,
perhaps the resources on the web page can help.

Dan Schroeder