Re: library holdings

My students have gotten the most out of Feynman's books -- al of them.
Yes, they like the Feynman lectures as a suplement, and his general
topics books in physics. However, you'd be surprised how much MORE they
like them after reading his biographical stuff! It really makes them
come alive and appreciate it more.

Pter Schoch
Sussex County Commnity College

David Kardelis wrote:

I have been asked to get a list of physics books for the library to help
round out the collection. What books do you think are "must haves" in a two
year college library. I went looking at the Barnes and Noble website and
got 12000+ hits on physics ranging from elementary school level to post
graduate level type books.

If you want you can respond to me directly and I will post the summary to
Phys-L

Thanks dave