3D thermodynamic diagram for a fluid

forwarded from PhyShare list.

Dear colleague,

In order to illustrate a thermodynamics course, i'm looking for
a 3D interactive diagram (perhaps an applet java) to show phase
transformations (gas <-> liquid) in the P,V,T space for a fluid. I have
heard that such a diagram was
available on the net but i didn't manage to find it. I would be grateful
if someone in this mailing list may help me.

Please apologize, if this mailing list is not the right place to post
such a message.

Best regards,

Sylvain HEILLIETTE
CNRS/LCMI