From: Leigh Palmer <palmer@SFU.CA>
To: <PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu>
Sent: Friday, November 05, 1999 10:02 AM
Subject: F=ma

I've always looked at Newton's second law as being somehow incomplete.
It does not include what I consider to be a causal element. Forces do
cause accelerations, at least that is what my intuition tells me, or I
was successfully brainwashed a long time ago. (This latter possibility
is often referred to as "common sense".) . . .
Leigh