Re: Where are the girls? - long posting

I'd like to suggest that any 'lurking' high school teachers might
want to sign-on to PhyShare

1. Compose a message to LISTSERV@LISTS.PSU.EDU
2. Leave the subject line blank
3. For the message text type SUBSCRIBE PHYSHARE
4. Send the message
The message must have precisely correct spelling and spacing,
and must be sent in plain text.

The rhetoric is not quite as zealous and SOME of these
Phy-L-ers are willing to step in on occasion and set us back onto the
straight-and-narrow.