Re: Where are the girls? - long posting

Margaret,
Thanks for you thoughtful response to the question.

It's been interesting watching the replies coming in to this posting -
all from men (no, I'm not calling them boys!). If there are a
significant number of women subscribed to phys-l, they
certainly aren't
speaking up on this one. So here goes, ...

incidently, I don't mind being referred to as " one of the boys"; I would
take no umbrage.

Joel