Re: WORD Equation editor help needed

Suppose I use MathType to create and save a document,
say several lines, of equations.

1) Would it be possible to place phrases, such as "therefore"
or "substituting 5.3 into 7.4 we get" between the lines
of math ?

2) What is the type of files created by MathType?

3) Can a MathType document be inserted into the Microsoft
Word document in the same way a clip arts picture is
inserted?

4) Can MathType documents be saved as GIF or JPEG files
to be used on Internet?

5) Where would one order MathType? How much does it cost?
Ludwik Kowalski

"Timothy S. Sullivan" wrote:

... I too endorse MathType. Documentation is clear and the
ability to save equation templates is valuable. But you can do