Re: old msg Re: Evolution and Creationism

Here is my reflection, after pushing the nine doors (see the
URL offered by William Beaty). How lucky are we that the
"establishment" represented by Lord Kelvin did not stop
Rutherford's approach to geochronology. Rutherford at
McGill University and Boldwood at Yale University, were
able to do research and to publish papers.

Yes, Kelvin was not an admirer of Rutherford, and it took
time before the radioactive dating of minerals was generally
accepted. But that does not count as an organized opposition
or conspiracy. Extraodinary claims do call for extraorinary
strong evidence, fortunally. I wish I had more time to read
all that is offered but ... .
Ludwik Kowalski