Re: List of Lists

At 12:27 PM 9/14/99 -0600, Jim Green wrote:
I want to know what combinations of foods give a complete
protein. I tried searching for a web site, but thought I would like to
have a discussion with a group.

1) Specifically: try
http://www.altavista.com/cgi-bin/query?pg=aq&what=news&q=complete.protein

which will lead you to several different usenet newsgroups where you could
find/start such a discussion.

2) More generally: A wizard shouldn't give away all his tricks, but here's
a hint: AltaVista is a pretty big stick. Lots of fun. Learning how to
wield it properly is (for me anyway) well worth the investment.

AltaVista's coverage has been getting worse, but it still has the best
advanced-query interface I've seen.