Re: Death due to Nitrous Oxide

Listers,

The article should have mentioned that Scott Krueger was
attending MIT at the time of his death. It also should have mentioned
that he died as a result of fraternity hazing.

I am sure that Richard Guy was not replicating a
demonstration when he sat in his room and huffed down a bag full of
nitrous oxide, and I hope that no one is using NO2 as a demonstration
tool. The extent of my inhalation demonstrations is helium and the
occasional Sulfur Hexafluoride. Greg is right in emphasizing that we
need to take care in describing correct and safe practises when
addressing a class.

Nils