Re: Evolution in schools (was Re: Evolution...)

I tend to agree. We do not teach quantum mechanics to students
before exposing them to traditional physics. The idea that the order
in which one learns subjects is irrelevant is silly. It takes away
pleasure of learning and promotes the non-scientific ways of
thinking.

Stefan Jeglinski wrote:

... Evolution should not be a part of the standard curriculum in
high schools. And nonexistent in earlier grades. .....

... how many high school biology teachers could really do justice
to evolution anyway? It is a vast and complex (and changing!)
subject, ....