Links to San Antonio talks

I have put up links to several talks given at the San Antonio meeting (see my home page
below).

Magnificent or not, they are seven, all working, and include two invited talks. Several are
hyperlinked so going to the talk can take you to several other neat places.

I hope to add more talks as folks contact me, and as a couple of link problems are
straightened out.

If I have missed putting your talk on the list, send me its URL and up it will go.

--
Mike

Mike Moloney, Dept of Physics & Applied Optics, Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology

(812) 877 8302 http://www.rose-hulman.edu/~moloney