Re: Textbook prices

Here is a money saving tip: many campus bookstores and/or libraries will
provide
binding services (actually ship for you to binderies). You can often save a
lot of
money and get a better quality hardback binding by buying the paperback
version of
the book and then paying $4-$8 or so to have the book professionally bound
(library quality). And you can have it personalized, I have the book title
and
author(s) embossed on the spine, and my last name at the very bottom of the
spine.

Joel Rauber