Re: Thanks

I would like to say thanks to the people on this list that gave it a try to
help me understand my problem. I think the poor wording of my question and
a misunderstanding of a few concepts kept me from realizing my mistake, but
I think for the most part I have understood the correct answer. I would
like to apologize for posting here, though, because I know this list is for
teachers, professors, and the like, but from what I could tell, I haven't
done any permanent damage. :)

mgtodd@worldnet.att.net
ICQ: 37233550

Katherine,

Don't apologize for asking an excellent question. This list isn't just for
teachers, it's for anyone who is genuinely interested in learning about
physics. As you watch what goes on on this list, you will see that we are
far from all-knowing. I learned a lot from following the answers to your
question. Keep up the good work, and keep on asking questions. Don't ever
lose your curiosity. Remember the subtitle to Feynman's book "Surely You're
Joking, Mr. Feynman": "The Memoirs of a Curious Character." He maintained
his curiosity to the very end.

Hugh

Hugh Haskell
<mailto://hhaskell@mindspring.com>