Thanks

I would like to say thanks to the people on this list that gave it a try to
help me understand my problem. I think the poor wording of my question and
a misunderstanding of a few concepts kept me from realizing my mistake, but
I think for the most part I have understood the correct answer. I would
like to apologize for posting here, though, because I know this list is for
teachers, professors, and the like, but from what I could tell, I haven't
done any permanent damage. :)

mgtodd@worldnet.att.net
ICQ: 37233550