Re: Univ-High School Partnerships/AAPT Workshop

On Wed, 28 Jul 1999, Jane Jackson wrote:

Of general interest to the physics community are UNIVERSITY - HIGH SCHOOL
PARTNERSHIPS.

Next Tuesday at the AAPT Summer meeting in San Antonio, David Hestenes is
leading a workshop and a tutorial on this important subject.

We have room for more attendees at both events. We invite you to register
on-site, or to participate vicariously by downloading our "Partnerships"
paper from our web page.

David and I are doing a lot of work to prepare for the interactive
workshop. After the AAPT meeting we'll put partnership resources on the
modeling web page.

Cheers,
Jane Jackson

Thanks, Jane. Can you give the URL for this page please. This is
something I'm very interested in. I've always been disappointed that
Research Corporation's project in this area never included Connecticut as
on of the participating states. So anything you can point out in terms of
resources would be appreciated.

Mike Monce
Connecticut College