Logic statements (was RE: What is understanding?)

I prefer to look at logic statements with a concrete example. Let's return
to Feynman's quote:

"What I cannot create, I do not understand."

The complication with this particular statement of logic is that it begins
with negatives. I will try to fit it into the pattern suggested by K.

Conditional (Rephrased): If I cannot create it, I do not understand it.
Converse: If I do not understand it, I cannot create it.
Inverse: If I do understand it, I can create it.
Contrapositive: If I can create it, I do understand it.

Am I doing it right? My original question was an attempt to generate
discussion on the Contrapositive statement above. If I can create it, do I
understand it? Can it at least be said that I may understand it BETTER if I
can create it?

Cary

Just for clarification, If I recall correctly:

Conditional: If A then B
Converse: If B then A
Inverse: IF NOT A then NOT B
Contrapositive: IF NOT B then NOT A

If the conditional and converse are both true then a biconditional.
If I am all wet on any of this, please point out my errors.
Many moons
have passed since I took predicate and formal logic.

Best Regards,
K.