Re: Super Cold Beer!

No thank you, Sam, a frozen beer is a definite send-back.

I'll stick to Agave slushes (Otherwise known as frozen margaritas, since
the good tequilla is made from the Agave cactus). And the place of choice
at the San Antonio meeting is called Tomatillo's Mexican Restaurant. Its
located on Broadway Street across Brackenridge Park from Trinity (a very
long walk, however). And the San Antonio Zoo, the Sunken Gardens, and the
Whitte Museum (with a Science Treehouse) are all located in the direct
pathway between the two.

But...are the shirts available, yet? I might just get one early...Karl

Beer slushy? What a GREAT idea! I think we could make a fortune selling those
down in San Antonio. Come to the PIRA Resource Room down in San Antonio, maybe
we'll be selling them. If not, you can at least buy a PIRA t-shirt.

Sam

Chuck Britton wrote:

As I watched (seemed like a few seconds)
the spot grew and soon the entire bottle of beer was frozen into a
'slushy'!

I'll assume that I added a bit of foreign matter to start the
freezing/nucleation.

-. .-. .-. .-. .-. .-. .-. .-. .-. .-
`-' `-' `-' `-' `-' `-' `-' `-' `-'
Chuck Britton Education is what is
left when
britton@odie.ncssm.edu you have forgotten everything
(919) 286-3366 x224 Albert Einstein, 1936

--
Sam Sampere
Syracuse University

Dr. Karl I. Trappe Desk Phone: (512) 471-4152
Physics Dept, Mail Stop C-1600 Demo Office: (512) 471-5411
The University of Texas at Austin Home Phone: (512) 264-1616
Austin, Texas 78712-1081