Re: Introductory Undergraduate Physics Sequence

I keep a get well card on my desk from a few years back. It came from CW
Robertson, a fellow tap-l poster, and reads: "Congratulations on making
the downpayment on a new Jaguar... ...too bad it belongs to your doctor!
And don't you just love it when they say "Physics...that was my worst
subject."

Maybe I've read it so many times that its become my banner...smile, Karl

Karl,
I was refering to Rich's statement which was just re-posted.
Calculus should be taken for Statistics and Data Analysis purposes for
any research they do. Also calculus comes in handy for some of the
financial stuff. Important to doctors (ie interest on the Lexus
payments) 8-).

Sam Held

Dr. Karl I. Trappe Desk Phone: (512) 471-4152
Physics Dept, Mail Stop C-1600 Demo Office: (512) 471-5411
The University of Texas at Austin Home Phone: (512) 264-1616
Austin, Texas 78712-1081