Having a bit of problem [Fwd: UNSUBSCRIBE PHYS-L]

Sorry to bother everyone, I'm going off for two weeks and so I tried to
unsubscribe by following the instructions in the welcome message. (I'm
usually irritated by people sending unsubscribe messages to the list
itself) But I ended up with the following reply:

"CREN ListProc(tm) Version 8.2" wrote:

List PHYS-L is not local. Your request is forwarded
to the following server(s):

listproc@listproc.listproc.net

You may wish to send any such future requests to this/these server(s).

Thereupon, I promptly re-sent my mail to listproc@listproc.listproc.net
but I'm still receiving mails. I'm going off tomorrow so can someone
please unsubscribe me please.

Thank you very much.

Aiping