[no subject]

There are four furthermental dimentions in physics. They are space L, time T,
mass M, and temperature K. Other mechnics quantity can be represented in terms of
these
four dimentional fundermentals. For instance, gravitation constant [G]=L/M and charge
[Q]=(LM)^1/2, Where [quantity] represents the dimentaion of that quantity. The
dimentions of these two quantities can be seen from expression (1-2GM/r+GQ^2/r^2),
which comes from the caes of a charged black hole. M is the mass of the blak hole.
Three main theory, special relativity, quantum mechnics, and thermodinamic,
introduce three constants, these are c (the velocity of light c=0.998e8 m/s),
h (Planck constant h=6.628e-34 kg*m^2/s), k (the Boltzmann constant k=1.381e-23 J/K).
If these three constants are set to be contant 1, correspondong, three furthermental
dimentions are eliminated. Mass M and temperature K has energy dimention. Time T and
space L has dimention of reciprocal of energy. So we choose energy dimention E to be
the rest one. Then all physics quantities can be descripted by E.
The dimention of the gravitation constant G now is E^(-2). And, [Q]=1. This is
natural units.
One may say that if there is a new theory which is able to introduce a new
constant to eliminate the last dimention, this world will be a mathmatical one. But
it is impossible, because, the process of elimination of one dimention is depend on
another dimention. Thus there can not be another fundermental theory which need to
introduce a new constant. Furthermore, this world was, is, and will be never a
mathmatical one. But ...
But if we choose the space L to be the last fundermental dimention, this world
is able to be descripted into geometry. Thus, all physics quantities can be derived
from geometry quantities. For 4-dimention space, if distance and time are not
independent, they have the same dimention. This conclusion is tenable as well. My
opinion has no sufficient proof. I wish someone try to refute my opinion and tells
me where does that original dimention come from.

Besides, I am a chinese student. Maybe my English writing is not fine. If anyone
who find improper words and sentences, I wish he or she may correct them. Thanks.

Qiang Lu
Ph.D. student
Dorm 2, Room 109
Nankai Univ.