Double Fluid electricity.

Hall and
his co-author specifically refuse to assert that the electrostatic examples
demonstrate anything other than two charged states. They go on to suggest
that there are still those who differ over the single fluid and double
fluid models, but that for simplicity's sake they are going to speak in
terms of the two fluid model. So does the Hall effect so "clearly show
that positive charge carriers..."? Hmmmm....

Dewey

Is anyone suggesting here that the Hall Effect does NOT discriminate
between the movement of positive versus negative charges??

My understanding of the Lorentz force tells me that we see a
difference between negatively charges going ONE way and positive
charges going the OTHER way.

britton@odie.ncssm.edu you have forgotten everything
(919) 286-3366 x224 Albert Einstein, 1936