Re: Physics Videos

One of my graduates, who is now teaching in a secondary school, recently
asked where to find a videotape version of the footage of Galileo's experiment
done on the moon -- the dropping of the hammer and some other object.

Can anyone tell me which collection of videos has this segment on it?

Tom Greenslade
Kenyon College

The AAPT has several videos of NASA physics stunts on sale. I think it is
included in one of those. Check their URL at
<http://www.aapt.org/pubs_catalog/pubs.html>. Failing that, try the NASA
web site and follow the links.

Hugh

Hugh Haskell

<mailto://haskell@odie.ncssm.edu>
<mailto://hhaskell@mindspring.com>

The box said "Requires Windows 95 or better." So I bought a Macintosh.