Re: Physics Videos

It is included in the Mechanical Universe series, both the HS and College
versions. "Law of falling bodies" or Apple and the Moon

Ken Fox
Smoky Hill High School
16100 Smoky Hill Rd
Aurora,CO 80015
303-693-1700(w)
303-850-7537(H)
kfox@stega.smoky.org

On Fri, 23 Apr 1999, Thomas Greenslade, Jr. wrote:

One of my graduates, who is now teaching in a secondary school, recently
asked where to find a videotape version of the footage of Galileo's experiment
done on the moon -- the dropping of the hammer and some other object.

Can anyone tell me which collection of videos has this segment on it?

Tom Greenslade
Kenyon College