Re: Physics Videos

Jerry Hester wrote:

"I believe the hammer and feather on the moon video is available on the Physics
Cinema Classics video disc set. Available from Ztek Co.
P.O. Box 11768
Lexington, KY 40577-1768
800-247-1603

The price in the 1998-99 AAPT catalog is:
$984 AAPT Members
$1199 Non members

My but the price for somethings can seem rediculous, especially when you consider
that Ztek didn't invest in the development of the disc set!
--

I'm not so sure the feather/hammer clip is on the Cinema Classics, unless Ztek added
it after they took over the marketing of the set from AAPT. I got my set before Ztek

It would be pretty nice if that clip were on the discs. It would seem to be a
natural for such a collection.

Dave Stuewer
Shawano (WI) HS