Jackson E and M

I'm new on the phy-l list and joined so that I could ask this question.
Hopefully, someone might be able to help.

You are all aware, I am sure, of the infamous book Classical
Electrodynamics by Jackson, used as a text for a graduate-level E and M
course. I would like to know if there are any in-print competitors to
Jackson that could serve as a viable alternative as a graduate-level text.

Thanks.

Ken