paramagnetism

Books on thermal physics and solid-state physics frequently show
data (graphs of magnetization vs. B/T) on saturation of paramagnetic
salts at low temperature. In fact, these books all show the
*same* data, from a 1952 paper by Henry, for systems with
J = 3/2, 5/2, and 7/2. Does there exist similar data for a
J = 1/2 system (which is much easier to analyze mathematically)?
If anyone out there can point me to a reference for such data,
I'll be eternally grateful. Thanks in advance,

Dan Schroeder
dschroeder@cc.weber.edu