Re: Wave Generator

Use the one the Pasco makes. We have used both the student version and
the deluxe version. Either one works well. You need a DVM to get
accurate frequency readings with the student version but it is a lot
cheaper. I have used Daedelon function generators (garbage), Thornton
function generators (good but require their amp-power supply so it gets
costly) and Pasco. Pasco is the easiest to use and performs excellently.
They also have an excellent customer service. One of ours failed but we
did not discover it until we went to use it one year after we bought it.
(we used it when we bought it and then put it away) It was out of
warranty. I called Pasco and explained that we had only used it once.
They did not repair it but replaced it with a new one.

Ray Rogoway

--
The woods are lovely, dark, and deep
And I have no more papers in a heap