Re: Is Windows 3.x dead?

At 7:57 AM -0700 2/14/99, Michael N. Monce wrote:
On Sat, 13 Feb 1999, Robert Carlson wrote:

Do you or your school still use Windows 3.x in labs or computer labs?

Thanks,

Bob Carlson

Yes!! In fact, we run several experiments in our soph-jnr level
experimental course on DOS. I have several computers in my research lab
running W95, WFW, and also DOS.

I'm trying to run Vernier's Millikan Oil Drop (DOS) software and it doesn't
work on most of the Win 95/98/NT machines I try it on (monitor resolution
problems or something), but works fine on a DOS box with no Windows at all.
Apparently there are no/will not be any updates.

Any suggestions?

Larry