Re: Is Windows 3.x dead?

Yes, we run WIN 3.1 (and MSDOS 6.22) on 12 machines -- which I keep
rebuilding with new motherboards, etc. -- in our 1st year physics lab.
In one experiment, we run two copies of a video analysis program, and the
kid flip back and forth, seeing the effects of different step size, etc,
using ALT+TAB. (same thing works in WIN 95/ 98)

Win 3.1 sure loads faster the WIN 95, and seems to work just fine.

David Roberts
Physics, Bowdoin College
droberts@bowdoin.edu