Re: Printed Circuit Boards

We have been putting together small boards for various class projects in
our electronics dept. for years. Although we have our own, semi-industrial,
set up, we have experimented with the iron on kits and the rub on kits.
They seem to work okay as long as your board layout is not overly intricate
or you're not looking for pretty small traces. I'll admit that we haven't
tried double sided boards, and it's been long enough since we tried kits
that I couldn't give a informed recommendation.