Re: MOMENT OF INERTIA

If you run out of experiments to do try this one suggested at our last local
AAPT meeting:

Roll two identical soft drink cans down a ramp, they reach the bottom at the
same time. Then shake one up and repeat the race. They do not tie, the shook
up one is slower! Any explanations?

Dan Burns
Los Gatos High School