Re: MOMENT OF INERTIA

Hmm. Careful Herb; adding mass may increase the object's
acceleration, but it certainly can't decrease its moment of inertia.
A. John Mallinckrodt

Please explain. How is it possible to incresase acceleration
by adding mass?? Isn't it more difficult to accelerate an
object if its mass increases?

Herb Gottlieb from New York City
(Where our massive truck tires are more difficult to
accelerate than our low mass bicycle tires)