posting trouble

Dan:
Thanks for the offer of help. When I post as I have done
here with a new slate and write out all of the addresses
myself, the posting works fine. BUT, if I just hit the
reply button after I have read some's post and try to
reply to the list, the post just seems to be lost. No
message; no, "I'm really sorry, but...."; no nothing. I
think the software at this end "Pegasus Mail" is putting
something funny in the message--perhaps some flaky alias
for my address--that your listserver does not recognize as
me.
This is the best I can do. We have been having some
server problems the last few weeks and it may be that
everything is cleared up now. I will try to keep you
posted.
W.B.Newbolt
Barlow Newbolt
Department of Physics and Engineering
Washington and Lee University
Lexington, VA 24450

There is something fascinating about science. One
gets such wholesale returns of conjecture out of
such trifling investments of fact.
Mark Twain
Telephone and Phone Mail: 540-463-8881
Fax: 540-463-8884