Re: posting trouble

I received the message belowq atg 8:10 PM Eastern Standard Time
Herb Gottlieb from New York City

On Sat, 12 Dec 1998 16:13:43 +0000 "Dr. William Newbolt"
<NewboltW@MADISON.ACAD.WLU.EDU> writes:
Gang:
I have been having trouble getting my posts out. I am not
quite sure what is wrong. If this one gets out it means
that something subtile is going on at this end of the line.
If anybody has any ideas let me know. WBN
Barlow Newbolt
Department of Physics and Engineering
Washington and Lee University
Lexington, VA 24450

There is something fascinating about science. One
gets such wholesale returns of conjecture out of
such trifling investments of fact.
Mark Twain
Telephone and Phone Mail: 540-463-8881
Fax: 540-463-8884