Re: welcome back

I just scrambled back on the list ( Oh, the feeling of rejection...)

Missing you, Brian, I was contemplating a private message. But here
you are, with an explanation. I was also "rejected" (after the list was
transferred). I waited several days, then wrote to Dick Smith. He
resubscribed me.

I wander how many people were lost in the process of transferring.
Welcome back.

Just a quick note here from the University of Helsinki (PER is really
catching on when you can travel to Finland to discuss new ways of
teaching physics). If ANYONE is having troubles sending mail to
PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu they can re-subscribe directly by sending

SUB PHYS-L youremail@whereever firstname lastname

to listserv@lists.nau.edu

or contact Dick Smith or I and ask for help. We tried moving everyone
transparently to the new list but there were a few problems, several with
transient email connections. If you SUSPECT people have been lost, please
feel free to share your suspicions with Dick and I.

Dick is at rsmith@gulf.net and is running the list while I am travelling.
I will back on the job in Dec at danmac@nau.edu. Email is a great way to
pass time when jetlagged :^).

Dan M

Dan MacIsaac, Assistant Professor of Physics and Astronomy, Northern AZ Univ
danmac@nau.edu http://www.phy.nau.edu/~danmac