From: JACK L. URETSKY (C)1998; HEP DIVISION, ARGONNE
NATIONAL LAB ARGONNE, IL 60439
To: PHYS-L@LISTS.NAU.EDU
Sent: 11/16/98 2:20 PM
Subject: Re: Interesting Experimental Results

Hi all-
I terminated my subscription to Science because I hate these
"gee whiz" pronouncements that communicate essentially nothing. I
suppose that what they are really trying to say is that epsilon prime
is not zero, which was the result of a previous measurement. The
argument
that connects this measurement with time reversal is rated PG19 (at
least).
Regards,
Jack

"I scored the next great triumph for science myself,
to wit, how the milk gets into the cow. Both of us
had marveled over that mystery a long time. We had
followed the cows around for years - that is, in the
daytime - but had never caught them drinking fluid of
that color."
Mark Twain, Extract from Eve's
Autobiography